William K. Schubert Minority Nursing for International Students in the USA 2019
Do you have a burning desire of serving the society, if you are seeking for an opportunity to funding research education then the Cincinnati Children’s is inviting you for it’s the William K. Schubert Minority Nursing Scholarship.
To be empowered with this award, international candidates must be pursuing nursing careers or preparing to be pediatric registered nurses that provide patient care.
Cincinnati Children’s, a philanthropic scholastic medicinal focus built up in 1883, is one of the most seasoned and most recognized pediatric clinics in the United States.
Why at the William K. Schubert Minority Nursing Scholarship? This program has been crafted with the aim of offering world best research and training practices to the upcoming nursing scholars.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Applicants must hold the nationality of one of these countries American Indian or Alaskan Native, Black or African American, Hawaiian Native or other Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latino, and/or Asian including Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Asian Indian, Thai, or Vietnamese/Southeast Asian.
- To be fit for this grant, the student must be enrolled in a prelicensure registered nurse program (bachelor’s or master’s degree) at an accredited school of nursing on a full-time or part-time basis. You should be a member of one of the underrepresented groups in the registered nursing profession.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates are required to take affirmation in the nursing program. After being admitted, they will be considered for this grant. To apply for the award go through the link.
- Supporting Documents: There is no documented requirement is notified in the proclamation but students may be asked for presenting few documents later.
- Admission Requirements: If you are willing to get admission then you ought to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Simply having basic information in the English language isn’t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
The beneficiary will be profited with the amount of $2,750 every year.