The program is open to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification to take advantage of potential career opportunities in the UK.
As one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, the University of Leeds was founded in 1874. It has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
Why at the University of Leeds? The strength of their academic competence merge with the breadth of the subjects, Leeds provides a wealth of opportunities.
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Candidates commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2019.
- Candidates must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this amazing opportunity, must complete the online Leeds Masters Awad application form. You must also apply for admission to a master program at this time.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor degree with well GPA score.
- Language Requirement: You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
When you are registered on your course, the university will provide £5,000 in cash installments.
Application Deadline: 12 noon on Friday 28 June 2019.