Recruitment at Winco Foam Industries Limited Ongoing– 2019
Ongoing Recruitment at Winco Foam Industries Limited… Winco Foam Industries Limited, Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2019
Winco Foam Industries Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Winco Foam Industries Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Winco Foam Industries Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this oppotunity as you will find answers to the above question.
About Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Operations Manager
♦ Truck Driver
♦ Dispatch Rider
♦ Human Resource Assistant
Slot: 4 Openings
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2019
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Winco Foam Industries Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.