PhD Studentship for International Understudies at Brunel College London, UK
Do you need a fully funded scholarships, If yes” A golden opportunity for international students, the Brunel University London is inviting you to take part in the Head and neck cancer biology research program.
The bursary is supported by the Oracle Cancer Trust and available for the high potential applicants who want to do something for the cancer patients.
Named on the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Brunel University London was founded in 1966 and known as a public research university. In the field of engineering and technology, it ranked 93rs best university in world-wide.
Why at Brunel University? The educational system of the university is on top. It has a huge campus in which there is everything a student can wish. It also offers world-class sports facilities, a diverse art center, Students’ Union, prayer facilities and on-campus places.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
Participants are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of the UK and EU are eligible for the opportunity.
- Applicants can apply for a PhD degree program in which they will investigate the role of signaling pathways downstream of MYB oncoproteins in adenoid cystic carcinoma.
- You must have experience of cancer models, mammalian cell culturing, protein and nucleic acid analysis, molecular cloning, and gene targeting.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a PHD course at the university and then can apply for the grant. Selected students will be called for an interview. You can send your application on mail to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Up-to-date curriculum vitae, contact, and name referees, a copy of the academic transcript and a copy of the language test should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A first or upper second class master’s degree in biology, pharmacology, biotechnology or similar disciplines is required for admission.
Language Requirement: Showing English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary to study at university.
The educational award will cover tuition fee and tax-free stipend £18,000 to 23,000 per year which is depended on the experience and skills of aspirants.