The Henley Business School at the University of Readin in the UK is offering Scholarships for the MSc Rural Land & Business Management in 2019.
The course focuses on equipping you with the specialist knowledge and skills necessary to deal with the challenges facing rural businesses, both now and in the post-Brexit environment. It aims to blend theory and practice to deliver a challenging programme, highly relevant to the changing demands of businesses in the rural sector. You will be encouraged to develop a critical awareness of the current challenges of your new profession, and learn how to apply an analytical, strategic approach to the sometimes difficult and complex situations you will meet in rural practice.
Worth of Award
Scholarships are available up to the value of a full fee waiver
- All scholarship applicants will be reviewed
- An upper second class honours degree at undergraduate level from a UK university, or the equivalent from an internationally recognised university.
- Relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
Students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of proficiency:
- IELTS (British Council International English Language Test): Score of 7.0 overall with no component less than 6.0
- Internet-Based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Score of at least 100 with a minimum of 20 in Listening, Writing and Reading and 21 in Speaking.
How to Apply
To apply please fill out the Scholarship Application Form and send it, along with your CV
Deadline: Applications close Friday, June 28th, 2019.