International Students Fully Funded PhD Studentship at Brunel University London, UK
Named on the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the Brunel University London was founded in 1966 and known as a public research university. In the field of engineering and technology, it ranked 93rs best university in world-wide.
Why at Brunel University? The educational system of the university is on top. It has a huge campus in which there is everything a student can wish. It also offers world-class sports facilities, a diverse art center, Students’ Union, prayer facilities and on-campus places.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2019
Participants are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of the UK and EU are eligible for the opportunity.
- Applicants can apply for a PhD degree program in which they will investigate the role of signaling pathways downstream of MYB oncoproteins in adenoid cystic carcinoma.
- You must have experience of cancer models, mammalian cell culturing, protein and nucleic acid analysis, molecular cloning, and gene targeting.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a PHD course at the university and then can apply for the grant. Selected students will be called for an interview. You can send your application on mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Up-to-date curriculum vitae, contact, and name referees, a copy of the academic transcript and a copy of the language test should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A first or upper second class master’s degree in biology, pharmacology, biotechnology or similar disciplines is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: Showing English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary to study at university.
The educational award will cover tuition fee and tax-free stipend £18,000 to 23,000 per year which is depended on the experience and skills of aspirants.