Blackbaud MA Philanthropic Studies Scholarship at University of Kent in UK 2019
The University of Kent in the UK is offering the Blackbaud Scholarship to students entering the Philanthropic studies course in 2019.
Blackbaud, developers of software and services for non-profit organisations, is offering three scholarships to support MA Philanthropic Studies students starting in September 2019. Each scholarship will be paid towards tuition fees for the degree programme which is part-time over two years.
Worth of Award
The scholarships available consist of:
- 1 x full scholarship (tuition fees paid for two years)
- 2 x partial scholarships of £2,000 (£1,000 towards tuition fees each year of the degree programme)
- Have an unconditional offer to begin the MA Philanthropic Studies (not PG Diploma or PG Certificate) in September 2019
- Possess a 2:1 first degree
- Work for a small charity, defined as having an annual turnover of less than £1 million
- Proactively indicate that they wish to be considered for either or both of the full or partial Blackbaud Scholarship
- Be in need of financial support in order to join the degree programme
How to Apply
To apply, upload a covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria through your Kent application portal.
Deadline: Applications close on June 7, 2019.